We are happy to accept guest posts. If you are interested, the process is easy:
- Write about poultry. Questions that may help you think of topics:
Have you helped get a chicken ordinance passed in an urban area?
Do you raise heritage breeds?
Do you sell eggs, and if so, what kinds of regulations apply?
Are you experienced in raising gamebirds for release?
Do you have specialized knowledge of a breed?
Has poultry changed your life in some meaningful way?
There are many other possible topics, of course, but these are the kinds of things we look for in general.
- Make your post around 500 words in length.
- Please check your writing for spelling and grammar errors.
- Include an image to illustrate your post.
- Send us an email summarizing your post and attach it as a Word document.
- Either write your own short bio or give us a little information about yourself.
We will include a link in your bio if you have one you’d like to share.
We will contact you after reviewing your post to let you know if and when we will post it. It may take a few weeks to get you on our posting schedule. You should also be aware that our resident writer will edit your post. You can reach us at the Contact Us Page for more information. We look forward to learning from you!