Conditions of Use
Terms of service: are included here so that our customers have a clear reference in order to understand what we guarantee and what we expect. If you have questions, please contact us.
- We can refuse to do business with anyone. We can prevent anyone from using our site.
- We will never owe you more than you paid for your order.
- By using any Purely Poultry Service, you agree that the Federal Arbitration Act, applicable federal law, and the laws of the state of Wisconsin, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Purely Poultry.
- Product Descriptions: Purely Poultry attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, Purely Poultry does not warrant that product descriptions or other content is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Purely Poultry itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition subject to our Return policies.
- Purely Poultry does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, product, and content of any other third parties.
- Prices are subject to change.
Our Address Purely Poultry, LLC, PO BOX 130, Durand, WI 54736Phone: 920-472-4068
Purely Poultry LLC Sales and Use Tax Policy Statement
PURELY POULTRY LLC RECOGNIZES that sales tax is a very important source of funding for most state and local governments. We have prepared this Sales Tax Policy to explain to you when and why we collect sales tax on your purchases.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Your purchase is NOT exempt from tax merely because Purely Poultry LLC has elected not to collect the tax from you at the time of your purchase. Unless you live in Alaska, Delaware, Montana, New Hampshire. or Oregon, your state most likely requires purchasers to report all purchases that are not taxed and pay tax on those purchases. The tax may be reported and paid on your individual income tax return or by filing a consumer use tax return. For more information, please visit your state's department of revenue website.
PURELY POULTRY LLC COLLECTS SALES TAX in states where we have physical presence (or nexus), including Wisconsin.
PURELY POULTRY LLC DOES NOT COLLECT SALES TAX in any states NOT listed above because Purely Poultry LLC is not required to collect sales or use tax in these states.
FOR OUR TAX EXEMPT CUSTOMERS: PURELY POULTRY LLC DOES NOT COLLECT SALES TAX if we have your exemption certificate on file, or you are shipping your order to a state that does not collect state or local sales or use tax.